Toshiba Camileo X400
Released October, 2011
The Pros:3" touchscreen / internal video editing app called Cut 'n' Save. HDMI output.
The Camileo X400 is a compact camcorder with 23x optical / 120x digital zoom and a 5 megapixel CMOS sensor capable of taking still images up to 16 megapixels in resolution. Toshiba have announced it's release towards the end of 2011 in Europe along with the Camileo X200 and Camileo Clip pocket sized camcorder.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Like the X200 and Clip, it has a mini HDMI output so you can watch video directly on any HDTV, and, it offers the highest zoom settings out of the three as well as BSI or Back Side Illumination technology for increased light sensitivity in low light conditions. Otherwise it shares the same features as the X200 such as the 3" 16:9 touchscreen menu navigation, an internal video editing application called Cut 'n' Save, face tracking and smile recognition, microphone slot and mini USB connection for using the included Camileo Uploader application on your computer. This program also makes it possible to publish content to social networking sites quite easily. Storage is handled entirely by removable SD/SDHC/SDXC card with a supported capacity of up to 128GB, making it easy to remove and back up your pictures without having to always upload them from the camera first.
- 1080p Full HD video resolution at 30fps
- 23x optical zoom, 120x digital zoom
- 3.0-inch (7.6 cm) LCD touchscreen
- 5MP CMOS sensor with BSI (back side illumination) technology (up to 16MP photos)
- CAMILEO Uploader software
- Electronic Image Stabilizer
- Microphone Slot
- Face tracking, smile detection and slow motion technology
- On camcorder video editing software Cut 'n' Save
- Pause Button
- MPEG 4 H.264 recording
- SD/SDHC/SDXC up to 128GB
- 1x mini HDMI and 1x mini USB
- Size: 120mm x 54mm x 62mm
- Weight: 326g
User Reviews (1)
3" touchscreen / internal video editing app called Cut 'n' Save
You may also like...